The Whiskey decks are made with six maple plies for a lightweight traditional feel and one bamboo ply on top for added pop and durability. This construction improves impact resistance on landings for added board life. Bamboo is a highly renewable grass, sustainable to produce and one of the strongest materials on the planet. It provides more return than traditional materials, yet it’s light, flexible and resistant to compression.
– 6 maple plies with a bamboo deck ply
– Wood and Bamboo material comes from sustainable sources of supply
– Wood and Bamboo by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
– Decks are produced using eco friendly water-based sanding sealers
Trucks: Gullwing Shadow 8.5″
– Standard Kingpin
Wheels: Arbor Sucrose Initiative – Whiskey Series
– Filmer-style soft wheels
– Street performance for smaller boards
– Size: 57.0mm
– Durometer: 90a
– Formula: Sucrose – performance, durability, less petroleum
Bearings: ABEC 5
Risers: 1/8” shock
The Pistola features Arbor’s tried and true bamboo / maple blend for lightweight performance, extra pop, and added durability.